Kenalan dengan Rasio Solvabilitas dan Pengaruhnya pada Investasi Saham
The solvency ratio is a key metric used to measure a company’s ability to meet its long-term debt obligations and is frequently used by potential business lenders.
The solvency ratio varies from industry to industry. Therefore, a company’s solvency ratio should be compared to its competitors in the same industry rather than viewed separately.
Get to know and learn more about solvency ratios with Brenda, come on!
Nanovest is a digital Investment platform in Indonesia. With revolutionized access to digital products and assets, Nanovest is ready to provide its users with a state-of-the-art stock and crypto investment experience. Download and join now, because we all #CanSamaNano.
– App Store: https://nanovest.onelink.me/dcRw/zfot…
– Play Store: https://nanovest.onelink.me/dcRw/269d…
– Follow Instagram: https://bit.ly/Nanovest-Instagram
– Like Facebook: https://facebook.com/nanovest
– Follow Twitter: https://bit.ly/Nanovest-Twitter
#Nanovest #investasisaham #belajarsaham #sahamus